CRS Student Ambassador Training
SAVE THE DATE: CRS SALT Summit 2020: July 19-22, 2020
- View CRS SALT Summit 2020 Info Sheet
- Campus Application Now Available: Apply before the February 28 Priority Deadline.
CRS Student Ambassador DIY Training
This easy-to-use resource allows you to flexibly train yourselves or others on campus anytime of year. You can pick and choose from among several options in core sections and follow the step-by-step guide to jump-start or maintain your partnership with the CRS Student Ambassador Program on your campus. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Fall Regional Trainings
Each Fall, CRS University offers training opportunities for students and accompanying staff to equip them to start, deepen and grow their CRS Student Ambassador chapter on campus. A core group of students plus a staff advisor from each university are invited to attend. We welcome universities who have been partnering with us for many years as well as new universities who are interested in building a relationship with CRS on campus. These annual trainings are an opportunity to:
- Learn about the CRS mission and our work around the world.
- Build leadership skills to more effectively bring to life your passion for the global common good on your campus.
- Receive updates on our campaign issues, action opportunities, and resources for the new year.
- Meet and network with other student leaders and campus staff from your region and participate in a growing movement of 1000+ leaders across 110+ campuses nationally.
Things to know:
- Cost: There is no training fee. Participants should arrange their own transportation. Support with finding and financing overnight lodging is available in some cases.
- Timing and location: Most trainings will be hosted on a local university campus from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. on a Saturday or Sunday. In these cases, coffee, snacks, and lunch will be included.
- Wondering if this is for you? In short, ALL ARE WELCOME!
- New campus partners: If your campus has never had CRS Student Ambassadors or a relationship with CRS, this is the perfect opportunity to learn more. We recommend 3-5 students + a staff person attend to get the ball rolling.
- Current campus partners: If you're already connected to the CRS network, great! We invite you to send new student leaders to grow in their understanding of CRS and veteran CRS Student Ambassadors to help co-facilitate training sessions. You can note your role on the registration form. We still encourage a staff person to attend for continuity and to receive updates and new information.
- There is no minimum or maximum number of participants per campus. Generally, we find that a small group of leaders, including both students and staff, is most effective, but we also want you to approach this in a way that works best for your campus reality.
- Questions? Email email@example.com.
- Stay tuned for Fall 2020 Regional Training dates & locations near you!