Find or Start a Chapter
CRS University partners with colleges and universities to equip university students as leaders and advocates for the global common good. Staff Advisors, Chapter Leaders and Chapter Members become champions for the families and communities that CRS serves and take action that contributes to CRS' mission to create transformational change in collaboration with our global human family.
Benefits of starting or joining a CRS University Chapter include:
- Participate in ongoing training and skill-building opportunities and receive relevant resources and support from CRS Staff.
- Learn about current global issues as well as the root causes of global poverty and injustice.
- Connect to a national network of CRS champions during your time in college and beyond.
- Develop leadership skills and experiences that can apply to a future career.
- Put your faith into action and make a difference on campus and around the world.
“CRS has given college students like me the opportunity to advocate for my brothers and sisters around the world while creating avenues for networking and true leadership experiences.”
How to Start a Chapter
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you're ready to get a CRS University Chapter started on your campus!
- Identify a Staff Advisor, Student Chapter Leaders and some Chapter Members who can participate in either a Fall Launch & Training Opportunity or utilize the DIY Training Resources.
- After the training, recruit more Chapter Members to take action together as well as to host events on campus. See our Leadership & Action Resources for an annual planning calendar and monthly action guides.
- Plan to meet regularly as a chapter and to participate in CRS monthly national conference calls.
- Receive on-going support from a CRS Volunteer Manager in your region, including campaign resources and opportunities for Staff Advisors and Chapter Leaders to participate in monthly Leader calls with other Chapter Leaders across your region.
44 Colleges and Universities
Click map to zoom
Choose a state to see a list of participating campuses: