Here are some materials and forms you'll need to continue your wonderful work on campus as CRS Student Ambassadors:
2017-2018 Ambassador Calendar
Monthly Meeting Guides
- December 2017
- Theme: I am Migration
- Catholic Social Teaching 101 Theme: Solidarity
- CRS on the Ground: Rohingya Refugee Crisis
- January 2018
- Theme: I am Human Trafficking
- Catholic Social Teaching 101 Theme: Dignity of Work & Rights of Workers
- CRS on the Ground: The Four Ps of Human Trafficking
- February 2018
- Theme: Launch of I am Global Hunger
- Catholic Social Teaching 101 Theme: Option for the Poor and Vulnerable
- CRS on the Ground: Global Hunger and Agriculture
- March 2018
- Theme: I am Climate Change
- Catholic Social Teaching 101 Theme: Caring for Creation
- CRS on the Ground: Vanishing Water in Bolivia & Climate Change in Zimbabwe
- Informational Session Outline
- Effective Meetings
- Event Planning
- Leadership & Sustainability
CRS University Online Store
- We are partnering with Ethix Merch to offer an online store. Please view the store to see 3 shirt options available for purchase. All are certified fair trade:
- Navy Polo with CRS Logo
- Navy T-shirt with CRS Logo
- White T-shirt with "I am Migration" and CRS Logos
National Advisory Council
Check out this blog post to better understand how the National Advisory Council can support your work on campus. We will also be looking for new members Fall 2018, so stay tuned to make a nomination.
- Check back in Spring 2018 for Summer 2018 Internship Position Postings
- Positions are posted on a department by department basis, which means you will need to apply separately to any that meet your interests and skills. It also means that they are posted at different times, so please continue to check back frequently for updated and additional postings.
- Applications are done through the online system and are reviewed on a case by case basis. Please consider getting your application in as soon as possible, but as long as the posting is still visible, the position hasn't been filled, so you're welcome to continue applying until all postings are taken down.
- CRS University Engagement is one department in which you could intern, and we love having veteran CRS Student Ambassadors on our team for the summer to help enhance our programming!
- View a brochure about CRS internship and volunteer opportunities.
Graduation Cords for Graduating Ambassadors
- Each spring, we are honored to recognize and thank our dedicated graduating CRS Student Ambassadors with blue and white CRS cords that can be worn at graduation and other commencement activities.
- Check back in Spring 2018 for order form.
- Photos of some graduates rocking their blue and white CRS cords:
Reporting Tools: Bi-Annual State of Your Chapter Report
- Each CRS Student Ambassador group is required to fill out a brief report in January (for Fall Semester) and April (for Spring Semester).
- The annual Spring report will serve to renew your chapter for the following year.
- Check back in January 2018 for the next round of reporting.
Graduated/Alumni Ambassadors & Other 20s and 30s-Somethings
Please provide us with your updated (non college/university) email address so that we can stay in touch with you via this brief form.
Connect with other CRS Student Ambassador Chapters
- Check out our map of current Chapters so you can reach out to nearby schools.
- Keep up with the Latest on Campus through our blog.
CRS Upholds Catholic Teaching and Values
As an organization of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, Catholic Relief Services is resolute in its commitment to the Church and its teaching. Thus we ask that when CRS Student Ambassadors are officially representing CRS in any capacity (media, social media, events, etc.) they familiarize themselves with our policies, stances and values to accurately represent our work. Please see this link for more information, and we invite you to contact us with any questions prior to events or media inquiries.