Here are some materials and forms you'll need to continue your wonderful work on campus as CRS Student Ambassadors:
- CRS Student Ambassador Planning Calendar 2016-2017
- Informational Session Outline
- Effective Meetings
- Event Planning
- Leadership & Sustainability
- Summer 2017 Domestic Summer Internship Postings Now Available (Learn more and find instructions to apply).
- These are posted on a department by department basis, which means you will need to apply separately to any that meet your interests and skills. It also means that they are posted at different times, so please continue to check back throughout the month of April for updated and additional postings.
- Applications are done through the online system and are reviewed on a case by case basis. Please consider getting your application in as soon as possible, but as long as the posting is still visible, the position hasn't been filled, so you're welcome to continue applying until all postings are taken down.
- CRS University Engagement is one department in which you could intern, and we love having veteran CRS Student Ambassadors on our team for the summer to help enhance our programming! This is the link to that specific position
Graduation Cords for Graduating Ambassadors
- Each spring, we are honored to recognize and thank our dedicated graduating CRS Student Ambassadors with blue and white CRS cords that can be worn at graduation and other commencement activities.
- Spring 2017 Order Form
- Photos of some graduates rocking their blue and white CRS cords:
Reporting Tools: Bi-Annual State of Your Chapter Report
- Each CRS Student Ambassador group is required to fill out a brief report in January (for Fall Semester) and April (for Spring Semester).
- The annual Spring report will serve to renew your chapter for the following year.
Connect with other CRS Student Ambassador Chapters
- Check out our map of current Chapters so you can reach out to nearby schools.
- Keep up with the Latest on Campus through our blog.
CRS Upholds Catholic Teaching and Values
As an organization of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, Catholic Relief Services is resolute in its commitment to the Church and its teaching. Thus we ask that when CRS Student Ambassadors are officially representing CRS in any capacity (media, social media, events, etc.) they familiarize themselves with our policies, stances and values to accurately represent our work. Please see this link for more information, and we invite you to contact us with any questions prior to events or media inquiries.