Here are some materials and forms you'll need to continue your wonderful work on campus as CRS Student Ambassadors:
- CRS Student Ambassador Planning Calendar 2016-2017
- Informational Session Outline
- Effective Meetings
- Event Planning
- Leadership & Sustainability
Reporting Tools: Bi-Annual State of Your Chapter Report
- Each CRS Student Ambassador group is required to fill out a brief report in January (for Fall Semester) and May (for Spring Semester).
- The annual May report will serve to renew your chapter for the following year.
- Link to January/February 2017 Report, for reporting on Fall 2016 information. Due Wednesday, February 22.
Connect with other CRS Student Ambassador Chapters
- Check out our map of current Chapters so you can reach out to nearby schools.
- Keep up with the Latest on Campus through our blog.
Graduation Cords and Certificates for Graduating Ambassadors
- Each spring, we are honored to recognize and thank our dedicated graduating CRS Student Ambassadors with blue and white CRS cords that can be worn at graduation and other commencement activities.
- Note: Check back in Spring 2017 for the link to order Spring 2017 cords for graduating ambassadors on your campus.
- Photos of some graduates rocking their blue and white CRS cords:
CRS Upholds Catholic Teaching and Values
As an organization of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, Catholic Relief Services is resolute in its commitment to the Church and its teaching. Thus we ask that when CRS Student Ambassadors are officially representing CRS in any capacity (media, social media, events, etc.) they familiarize themselves with our policies, stances and values to accurately represent our work. Please see this link for more information, and we invite you to contact us with any questions prior to events or media inquiries.